Welcome to the Comfort Inn Simcoe, ON, a great choice for Simcoe hotels.
Norfolk County is proud to be Canada's most diverse agricultural areas and one of Ontario's largest growing regions of many of your favorite foods like beef, pork, poultry, Lake Erie fish, apples, berries, pumpkins, onions, mushrooms, honey, herbs, maple syrup, cheese, peanuts, popping corn, apple cider, beer, wine & vodka.
Rested. Set. Go.
Welcome to the Comfort Inn Simcoe!
- All guest rooms have been renovated including new bedding, drapes, vinyl and carpets.
- Bathrooms have new vanity and tiling
- Hotel is 100% smoke free
- Front desk and lobby area has been renovated and offers sitting area, fireplace and guest computer
- Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast in the new breakfast room. Items include eggs, bacon or sausage, freshly made waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, assorted cererals and breads, juice, coffee and tea
- All rooms have a refrigerator, micowave, 32 inch flat screen television, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board. Ground floor rooms have patio door access
- Unlimited International calls for $5.00 per stay up to 5 nights